This internship requires you to come on site in Shenzhen, China
Looking to learn about online marketing strategy in real world scenarios? Want to take what you learned and see how it really works? Put that degree to good use with an internship for NextSmartShip!
We’re looking an exemplary intern to join our close-knit team. We are eager to share our knowledge and experiences with the right student or recent graduate and are looking for the next generation of leaders and achievers to help bring some energy to our ranks as well!
What you’ll learn:
- Why a ‘Call to Action’ is the most important thing in an online marketer’s toolbox.
- Applications for SEO (search engine optimization) and SEM (search engine marketing) techniques like keyword research, meta tags, content marketing, pay-per-click management and landing page optimization.
- How to use key online metrics interfaces, like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising and more to prepare meaningful, actionable reports.
- Best practices for using content management systems and website platforms like WordPress.
- The difference between being on social media and using social media for marketing in a results-oriented way for the B2B industry.
- How to create newsletters using HubSpot and MailChimp.
- The differences between B2B and B2C marketing as well as the best practices of B2B marketing.
- How to master niche industries and overcome the challenges of competing companies that offer similar fulfillment services.
- Why attention to detail is so important.
- How to develop practical skills for succees in a B2B online marketing and professional environments.
- Multiple disciplines and roles from website management to supply chain logistics. Get a top down view of the inner workings of a large company.
- What it’s like to work with a strong team of people sharing a common cause and goal.
Please provide your resume and a cover letter that grabs us by the collar and demands our attention on why you deserve to be a part of our team!
- Job Type: Full-time, Internship
- Education: Bachelor’s in relevant field (Marketing, Economics etc.) with verifiable course work in Marketing.
- Language: English (Fluent, Required)
- Ability to Work in Location: Shenzhen, China